Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:35 pm

Her eyes turned down to her wrist in the grip of his big hand.

Her warm was dwarfed by his hand. It looked so delicate and breakable in his grip.

Xun's eyes flickered up to meet his when his finger's stroked over her cheek.

"What games am I playing, Master Zhong?" she asked, still keeping up with her innocent act.

Her lips curled into a smirk when he strode off.

This game was getting fun.

The woman's expression smoothed out as she moved to follow behind him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:38 pm

Zhuyin chose to ignore the last comment she said.

She was a coy little thing, that was for sure. He was perfectly aware that she knew what she was doing.

"Show me your daily rounds Miss Syun." He ordered, not faltering even a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:47 pm

"Of course, Master Zhong."

She'd been half way through her daily rounds when she had stopped to clean the room she had been in.

Xun passed that room and stepped into the next one.

Empty. But clean enough to pass her inspection.

She turned back around and offered Zhuyin a smile as she moved to the next room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:59 pm

He smiled at her right back, but he was far less professional with her than he had previously been. There was a mischievous gleam to his eyes when he looked at her. We're they playing some form of cat and mouse?

Instead it seemed that they were both the predator. But Zhuyin knew he was stronger than her, and he had taken more powerful woman that Xun by force before. If she kept up the game he would have his way with her, whether she like it or not.

And that was a fact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:09 pm

This game would be very fun.

She strolled forwards, hips swaying slightly as she walked on ahead of him towards the next room.

Finally someone she could have a lot of fun with.

Another clean and empty room. How long had she spent cleaning that room?

The next room was, finally, inhabited by one of her workers.

"Good afternoon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Zhuyin followed along behind her in silence.

The rooms were all very nice and kept.

When they came to the room with the worker in it, Zhuyin continued to stand in an ominous sort of silence.

He was curious to see how Xun would interact with those below her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:40 pm

Xun had respect fr her workers. She had started at the bottom and moved to the top. She knew how difficult it was to be a worker here.

The worker - a woman easily twice Xun's age - smiled at her superior.

"Miss Xun," she replied.

The younger woman smiled as her eyes flickered over the room. This woman was one of her favourites. She always did a good job. "Greet my company."

The woman bowed respectfully to Zhuyin then returned to her work making the bed; the last thing she needed to do to the room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:17 pm

Zhuyin nodded to the woman as she bowed to him.

The worker was doing a good job and knew her place.

And Xun seemed to have respect over those she oversaw.

Holding respect, even if that respect was earned by fear, was very important to Zhuyin.

If a person in charge did not have respect, then they had nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:28 pm

After one more sweep of the room, Xun turned to Zhuyin.

"Satisfactory, Master Zhong?" she asked, tilting her head slightly as she padded towards him.

"Or is there something else you wish me to do?"

She paused in front of him, her neck craned so she could look up into his eyes.

She didnt like being this short when talking to people as tall as Zhuyin was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:05 pm

Zhuyin took in a deep breath and exhaled softly. Part of him wanted to see something go wrong so he could watch and see what Xun did in a bad situation. But everything seemed to be going along perfectly smooth today. And wasn't that a good thing?

"No, Miss Syun. I believe that if that's all you have to show me then we are done here." He gave her a mischievous look, wondering if she would take the little bit of bait his words left dangling for her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:13 pm

The woman's lips curled upwards slightly.

"That is all I have to show you here, Master Zhong."

For the third time that day, she slid past him. This time, though, she got more daring. Her hand lifted slightly, caressing his crotch for a moment before she darted down the hall.

Yes, she was slightly wary of what he would do if she riled him up too much. It was a very real possibility that she could go too far and he would do something.

Her eyes turned over her shoulder to watch him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:18 pm

Zhuyin raised a brow at her words, but what really set him off was how her hand caressed between his legs.  That was quite enough for the man.  In that one simple motion she had given him more consent than he had bothered to attain from many women before her.  

She wanted to play around?  Well then so be it.  He followed her down the hallway and caught up to her with ease.  

Again he gripped that dainty little wrist and held it tight, even uncomfortably tight.  

"So then where do you suggest we go?" He hissed in her ear, again only loud enough so that she could hear it.  

He would have her now, there was no question about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:43 pm

Her eyes flickered from the man's face to his hand gripping her wrist.

It was a firm grip. Uncomfortable but not painful. She couldn't complain about the grip. She liked the heat of his palm against her forearm.

"There are many private places here, Master Zhong. What's your preference?"

Her smile was slightly darker now. Her eyes were hooded, churning with lust and mischief.

This game was very fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:44 pm

Zhuyin's smirk grew. She was compliant, which was what he preferred.

"Follow me" He told her, not giving her much of a choice. Still with his grip on her wrist, he led her down the hallways and up to the winding staircase that would take them to the top floor.

Once they were at the level of the bathhouse that contained his personal living quarters, Zhuyin unlocked the door and pushed her inside. She could stumble for all he cared.

Swiftly he turned to lock the door again, and that's when he faced her for the first time since they were alone.

The smile stayed on his lips and his eyes hooded as he started to unbuckle the belt around his waist.

"Sit on the bed but otherwise don't move." He ordered her again.

This game was very fun indeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:52 pm

For every one of his long strides, she took two fast steps to try and keep up with him.

Her eyes took in everything they could as they moved up through the floors of the bath house. She was curious about where such high-up workers in the Bath House lived. What luxury did her superiors live in?

Xun did stumble, barely catching herself before she fell. She stood tall, brushing the front of her red kimono off, pretending that she hadn't stumbled like she had.

Her eyes flickered up when she heard the lock of the door.

There goes her chance of escape if things went bad. She just hoped things didn't go bad.

Xun moved towards the bed, perching on the edge of it and clasping her hands in her lap. She stared at the man silently as she waited for what was to come next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:20 am

He wished that he didn't have to see that rat's nest of a hair-do she had. But he was in the mood now, she'd worked him up to that point. So instead he focused on her lovely eyelashes, her soft lips, and the feminine curves on her body.

Zhuyin loved the way that she sat so dignified, despite knowing what would come next. He removed the sword and belt from his waist and set them gently down on a desk that wasn't far from where the bed was. He then stepped out of his boots and walked towards her, caressing his hand down the length of her face.

Part of this did still seem wrong to him. But in this moment most of him didn't care.

He pushed her back roughly so that she fell to his mattress, and then dropped his trousers so he could step out of them. Now naked from the waist down he crawled over the woman, his shirt still long enough to go to his mid thighs.

Placing one hand on her throat, he used his other to start pulling her clothes from her body. She didn't need to be completely naked for him to enjoy her. In fact the idea of fucking her while she still wore her kimono dress was a turn on for him.

Once he had her chest exposed he groped her breasts with both hands, kneading the soft flesh and pinching at her nipples. The lusty smile never left his face as he did, and his member slowly began hardening from arousal.

His skin was hot to the touch, but not painfully so. The torch dragon inside of him was causing his skin to be aflame with his arousal, but he had a few spells he'd set on himself so that he wouldn't burn people as he touched them, or they touched him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:42 am

She watched each of his movements silently, dark eyes running over his clothed form.

He was attached to his sword. Compared to the other things she had seen him handle so far, his sword got much better treatment. He was careful with it.

Her eyes slid shut as he caressed her cheek. Her skin was smooth, paled with white powder. Her dark eyelashes brushed against her cheeks with each blink of her eyes, revealing the deep red painting her lids.

This was the time when she would push a man away. Laugh and tell them they were just a toy she had played with and gotten bored of. Leave with a little wave of her hand and a small smirk on her blood red lips.

Her bound hair splayed out around her when she was pushed down and her eyes flickered open. They were a dark colour. Almost black but not quite. A dark slate grey laced with flecks of silver.

The woman's head tilted back slightly when Zhuyin's hand rested on her throat. He could feel her shallow breathing under his fingers. Each breath was soft and calm.

Despite her earlier worries, she was not scared. She was not scared for what Zhuyin was about to do. What he was capable of doing to her.

Her obi loosened easily under his hand and her red kimono parted and slid from her body.

Her body was bare under the thin material. She felt no need for undergarments.

The woman's lips parted in a soft moan when Zhuyin's hands groped her. There was no gentle caress to his touches. Each movement was firm. Soft gasps sounded as her nipples were caught between the rough skin of his fingers, her head tilting backwards to offer the pale column of her throat to him.

Her body arched upwards off the bed, hips pressing up against his own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:57 am

Each little breath and moan she elicited from her body drove Zhuyin into a deeper state of longing and lust. How he loved those soft, feminine noises. It overtook him and was enough to drive him to the point of madness were he not able to act on it.

But Xun was compliant and he felt his own shiver of excitement rush over him as she pressed her hips up against his own.

His mind had a hard time catching up to this situation. He'd also thought that Xun was one of those women that were off limits, and yet here they were, no limits at all. It gave him a thrilling rush.

He pressed his long fingers to her plump lips and gazed down at her, his breath picking up just slightly.

"Suck." He ordered, the grin remaining on his face. One hand still fondled and played with her breast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:11 am

Usually Xun was off limits. She made herself so.

She chose a victim to play with and played. She caught them and batted them around before sending them on their way.

She was a hunter that never fell to her prey.

Zhuyin was a hunter just the same as her. Dangerous and fun to play with. Someone she had decided was off limits. Toying with her superiors was a dangerous move. If one thing went wrong, she would crash and burn.

And yet she was here; under Zhuyin Zhong, caught in her own trap. She'd played with him, bat him around and then he had cornered her.

The mouse she had thought he would be had become a bigger cat than she was. It was a game of cat and cat now and she couldn't back out.

Her tongue flicked out over the tips of his fingers, curling around them and sucking gently before drawing them into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:25 am

Zhuyin closed his eyes, the smile still on his face.  He focused on the way her wet tongue felt against his fingers and the soft sucking noises she made.  It was beautiful.  He let out a heavy breath through his nose and then opened his eyes again.  

He was getting hot.  Too hot, all over his body.  Not removing his fingers from her mouth, he used his other hand to remove the headscarf he always wore.  It was rare to see him without it, in fact he never left his room without it upon his head.  

His raven black hair spilled down around his face.  It wasn't too long, but it was definitely shaggy, and the tips of it brushed against his cheeks and jaw as he began to gyrate his hips over her own.  His hardening arousal pressed to her thighs and stomach, everywhere but her slit.  He was teasing her, building them both up for anticipation.  

Finally he removed his fingers from her mouth, enjoying the wet smack it made when he pulled away from her sucking.  

He traced his fingers over her breast, across her nipple, and then down between her legs.  

Zhuyin then positioned himself so that he could flick his tongue against her pebbling nipples as he slid those two fingers inside of her body.  He thrust them in and out, preparing her for what was to come.  He even scissored his fingers within her to feel the tight walls clench around inside.  Feeling the inside of her womanhood and the heat between their bodies was enough to make little beads of sweat form along his brow and the back of his neck.  

"When was the last time you were touched like this, woman?" He asked her between licks and thrusts.  He was curious.  She had come onto him so strongly he figured she was the type to fool around easily.  The actual truth would surprise him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:45 am

Her teeth scraped gently over the skin of his fingers.

Xun's eyes flickered over him curiously as he reached for the scarf around his head. She'd never seen him without it before. She'd never seen him less than perfectly controlled.

Seeing the heat flush his cheeks as the way his eyelids flickered slightly as he thought was hot. Arousing. Seeing a calm man overtaken with passion was a wonderful sight.

Her hands lifted from her sides to stroke over his clothed shoulders. They were broad under her touch. Muscular. She could feel the definition even through the cloth.

Nails scraped over his neck and scalp as her fingers curled in his shaggy hair. It suited him, she decided after a few moments of running her fingers through it. It gave him a rough edge. She liked that.

Her hips pressed up against him almost desperately. She wanted to feel his heat between her thighs. These teasing touches to her stomach and thighs weren't enough to satisfy her.

A soft purr sounded from her throat as his wet fingers traced over her pale skin. The muscles of her stomach tightened under the skim of his fingers.

Her eyes slid shut and her back arched a little, fingers curling tighter in his hair when his hot tongue caressed a nipple. She gave a soft moan when she felt the intrusion of his fingers.

She was tight. Incredibly so for a woman that had been so bold when toying with him.

Her hips rocked with the thrusting of his fingers. Having someone else do this for her felt so incredibly different than doing it herself.

"Three years." Two and a half in mourning and the other half a year he was deathly ill and couldn't indulge in her body.

It had been a long time since she had been with a partner like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Zhuyin's eyes widened in shock.  He was not suspecting that to be  her answer.  

And yet, he believed it. He'd expected her to be a whore the way she came on to him out of no where.  But her body told a different story.  

He'd been with enough sluts to be able to tell the difference, and while all women were good women, Xun was definitely not a slut.  

The knowledge made his ego grow, something that was all ready big enough as is.  Just knowing that she chose him to break her chastity streak made him feel like a massive stud.  He smiled a big toothy grin as he continued to work his fingers in and out of her person.  

He was not going to disappoint her in her choice. Oh no, he was going to reward her for it.  

His member because jealous of his fingers and he decided she was prepared enough.  Zhuyin gave her breast one final kiss like suck before sitting up.  

Placing his own hands behind her legs, just behind her knee's, he hoisted her upwards so he could get a view of her swollen pink womanhood, wet and ready to take in his arousal.  

The sight was beautiful.  

Slowly he inched his long erection inside of her tight, yet eager body.  He wasn't able to get it all in... yet.  But still, the feeling of her warm walls clenching around him made him elicit a soft groan in pleasure.  

"Time to make up for the three years of abstinence." He thought with a lusty grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:24 pm

The woman could see Zhuyin's ego growing.

The way his eyes darkened and the grin spread across his lips just proved that his ego was swelling.

She moaned softly as his fingers continued to thrust inside of her.

Xun had heard girls giggle among themselves, sharing gossip about the man from their experiences. She'd heard much about him. She just hoped that what the girls muttered to each other was not exaggerated.

She wanted to feel pleasure in this act just as much as he did.

She hoped he could live up to the shared fantasies of the females in the bath house that had given Xun high expectations for the man.

Her hooded eyes gazed up at him as he hoisted her leg up.

The woman gave a little noise, her hips shifting a little in discomfort as he pushed into her slowly. She hadn't had anything bigger than two of her own fingers in such a long time that this stretch was foreign and a little uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zhuyin Zhong

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:37 pm

It was not in Zhuyin's intentions to hurt her. He wasn't an overly sadistic man. True he could be cruel, but he preferred moans and screams of pleasure than of misery.

He slowly pulled out of her and then again pushed his hips forward, hoping to get in a little deeper this time. His long fingers graced little caresses on her legs as he held her up, his thumb rubbing back and forth.

"Tell me how you like it." He ordered, his voice low and thick with arousal. His manhood pulsed inside her body as he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:47 pm

Her body clenched and released around him as he pulled out of her and pushed back in.

Xun inhaled slowly, relaxing a little as he stilled within her.

She hadn't expected this. The gentle comforting touches. She had heard he dominated. He possessed. He was in control and kept that control.

"Slow," she purred, grey eyes meeting his. "Deep and slow. Tease me, Master Zhong."

Her fingers caressed his neck and shoulders, hips rocking upwards to encourage him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]   

Back to top Go down

Inspecting the Head Room Inspector [I] [X]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next