Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Messy Messy [I] [M]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:59 pm

"Damn lady, I can't say one curse word in front of ya 'cause it'll taint your poor lady soul, but you know, getting naked and beating off is perfectly fine~" He replies, his tone getting borderline sassy, "I prefer to keep my close on thanks."

He scratches his stomach and then returns his arms back behind his head, the hem of his shirt folding up slightly to reveal his lower stomach. Dimi wonders if he just ignores her maybe she will just give up and head out. His smirk stays in place and his eyes stay closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:03 pm

"Oh dear, denying the wish of a lady," she tutted softly.

"I insist, really. After such a stressful job, wouldn't it be pleasant to relieve yourself."

She smiled as she eyed him.

"I would do just the same if I was stressed. There is nothing better than a few moments to yourself when you're stressed. You can just pretend I'm not here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:05 pm

"Lady. I am not beating off in front of you," he says calmly, "Nothing in this room is worth beating off to, trust me."

Though the last thing he says is actually honest due to his preferences he lets it linger as if it were a jab to her appearance.

"Plus I don't think it's good to whack off on the job. Pretty unprofessional of ya."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:13 pm

It wasn't making him as uncomfortable as she had hoped.

Her original plan had been to make him so uncomfortable that he gave up and just cleaned the room to get away from her.

She could step up her game.

"I could always help you if you can't do it yourself."

Her tongue ran over her lower lip slowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:17 pm

Dimi actually laughs out at this comment, a genuine laugh too not just an halfway amused one.

"Lady, that is the last thing I am interested in. Go prey on some of your maids or someth'in, I'd rather get beat off by Zhong," His comment is snarky enough to sound sarcastic and hide his actual homosexuality.

As long as she isn't touching him he can keep up with a battle of wit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:24 pm

"Now isn't that a lovely thought?"

Her lips quirked upwards and her eyes slid shut as if she was picturing it in her mind. "Having Master Zhong aid in relieving yourself is a pleasant image."

Was she imagining Zhuyin helping Dimi or herself? It was unclear.

"Perhaps we should invite him down here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:28 pm

Now this particular comment makes the young man's eyes flicker open and smirk fade away. He turns his head to look over at her.

"I think that's a shit idea. I think he'd probably have both our asses on silver platters," he tries not to let it show that her comment is making him worry, but it's a little obvious. Obvious enough for someone as observant as Xun to notice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:35 pm

A smirk curled her lips.

She had the upper hand now.

"I think it's quite a good idea myself. I'm sure he would love to help you relax after such a hard job."

Xun highly doubted he would. In fact, she was certain Zhuyin would do the exact opposite.

Her smirk widened. "I think I may have a worker bring him down."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:42 pm

Dimi sits up and sneers at the woman, his brow furrowed deeply.

"He'd eat us both for fuck'in dinner and you know that," he says through gritted teeth, but he then relaxes and runs his hand back through his hair, "Alright lady I see what you're try'in to pull. I do your fuck'in dirty work, but I'm do'in it my way. Don't think you can boss me around."

The younger man feels like a joke, but he does not want to get Zhong involved with this. He wants to keep his job for as long as he can.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:38 pm

"You say that Master Zhong eating us is a bad thing," the woman purred softly, her painted lips curling upwards into a lewd smirk.

Yes, having Zhuyin here right now would probably be very dangerous for both of their health, but her mind had conjured up an interesting image at the boy's words.

Her smirk widened as Dimi finally cracked.

"Take all the time you need. I have all day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:29 pm

The young man sneers and grits his teeth as he kicks the filthy sheet under the bed and looks down at the stain with a large frown.

"How the fuck am I supposed to clean this shit up if I don't have anything to do it with?" he snaps at the woman, crossing his big arms over his broad chest. With damaged pride he acts out more than he would normally. If he were able to look at this situation from the outside he would be ashamed of his words and actions, but in this moment his hurt pride consumes his thoughts and actions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:35 pm

Her eyes flickered down to the mark on the carpet.

"Get creative."

She smirked as her eyes flickered up to the man stood with his arms crossed over his bare chest.

"You could always lick it up."

Seeing him on his knees would be a pleasant sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:40 pm

The young man's eyes narrow, but then his lips curl into a mischievous smirk.

If it's creative she wants, creative is what she's gonna get.

"Alright then lady, you asked for it," he turns his back to her and reaches into his pants, pulling his member out and shifting his body so he can get a good look at the stain, "Good thing I've needed to take a leak all afternoon~"

The disgusting young man leans his head back and starts to sigh, waiting a moment to hear what she has to say before he relieves himself all over the carpet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:48 pm

She arched a brow when he turned her back on her and made a show of pulling himself out of his pants.

"As flattered as I am that you're getting it out for me now, I must ask you to not do so."

She held her hand out and began inspecting her nails.

"Urine stains."

If he stained her carpet any further, she'd gut him.

Her eyes flickered down to watch him with a straight expression when he begins peeing. "Enjoy licking that up before more than just your piss spills on the carpet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:52 pm

Dimi lets out a sarcastic laugh and rolls his eyes at her comments.

"If you get me some water and a rag or some shit I won't piss on your precious carpet. Now you've got about," he lets out a little grunt, "Eight seconds before I spray my meat hose all over this goddamn room."

He keeps his back to her, still holding himself in his hand, and starts whistling while he waits for her to get him his supplies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:59 pm

She pursed her lips to stop herself from laughing.

Meat hose. She hadn't heard anyone refer to their penis in such a ridiculous manner before.

"Do you think I trust you enough to leave the room to get supplies for you and you'll still be here when I return?" He had to be mad.

"Do what you will. If you destroy that carpet, I will take action."

Perhaps she'd let him off with a warning and take up Zhuyin's suggestion of setting the security staff on the boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:04 pm

So she'd seen through his little ploy? Very well, there could be other ways to wriggle his way out of this situation.

"Action huh? What you'll get me toilet paper or someth'in 'cause I'd really appreciate that," he lets out a snide laugh after his comment and he slaps himself around to keep himself from doing his business on the carpet. He honestly doesn't want to do it, but he doesn't want to be in this room with this crazy woman for another second.

He can already start to feel a lump forming on his shoulder from where she struck him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:08 pm

"Some toilet paper and a body bag. I hear that people relieve themselves after they die."

She didn't move.

He could do whatever he wanted.

She was going to wait him out.

"I believe that after getting to know each other so well, we should at least know each other's name."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:12 pm

"Lady do you really think I'm that much of a dumbass to give you my name so you can report me or whatever the fuck it is you think you're gonna do?" he questions, tucking himself back into his pants before sitting on the bed.

If she thinks he's going to mop up the floor with his tongue she's wrong. He isn't going to do anything without cleaning supplies so for all he cares they can rot together in this room. The young man leans back on the bed and crosses his arms back behind his head once more.

"Looks like we've reached an impasse," he grunts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:18 pm

Her lips twitched.

Perhaps he wasn't as dumb as she had thought he was. Shame. She had hoped she'd get his name from him.

"My name is Xun."

She smiled and slid down the door to sit on the floor.

"I have nothing but time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:30 pm

The young man sneers against the overwhelming amount of stubornness that seems to flood and overtake the room.

"Well Xun, looks like we're gonna die in here," he states flatly, bringing his hand down to scratch his lower stomach. He looks like he's getting comfortable, waisting both of their time.

With his damaged pride he feels as though he's in this for the long haul.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:35 pm

"What a lovely place to die."

Neither of them were moving anywhere. They were both as stubborn as each other and neither of them were going to crack any time soon.

She leaned back, shifting to make herself comfortable.

Xun wasn't going to crack first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:39 pm

"If it's so damn lovely why can't you just leave it be, call it a day, and let me go?" he questions sarcastically, scooting his body up onto the bed more so he can sprawl out.

If it weren't for the fact that he had more work to do he would probably be completely relaxed, but his compulsion to get work done picks at the back of his brain little by little. Dimi's brow furrows and he looks up at the ceiling, scratching his naked stomach again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xun Syun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:47 pm

"Clean the carpet and I will."

After the room was clean, she'd let him go.

Until then he was staying in this room no matter what. She was determined to get him to clean his mess up.

Unlike him, she didn't need to do anything today. Just wander around and look busy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dimi Jag-eun

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:52 pm

"I'm not lick'in up no damn carpet stain lady. Either get me something it mop it up with or we're gonna rot in here together. And to be honest," he sits up and looks over at her with hooded eyes, "I could think of about a million other people I'd rather die with."

Dimi cracks his knuckles and arches his back up, stretching so all the muscles in his torso flex against the strain. He relaxes and cracks his neck, trying to distract his mind from his other duties.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messy Messy [I] [M]   

Back to top Go down

Messy Messy [I] [M]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next