Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Big Brother [I]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:07 pm

"Uh, okay!" She chirped, still standing.

"I'm not sure what you want me to do though..." She admitted timidly, bowing her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:09 pm

"Well your goal is to be able to have better control over the actions of your tail. Right now you're trying to keep it curled around your leg so people won't step on it while you work," he speaks softly, nodding his head to her tail when he speaks of it.

"Try to keep it curled around your leg for as long as possible without it coming loose."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:11 pm

"Oh!" She said, blushing again. "Of course, that makes sense. Sorry Kuya-Akan." She bowed in apologies for her self perceived stupidity.

She then curled her tail around her leg, a focused expression on her face.

"Ah, it feels so weird! I don't like it." She whimpered out. But she didn't relax her tail, instead she continued to hold it like that for as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:14 pm

"Try walking around with it, feel like it's a part of your leg rather than a separate limb," he recommends, feeling rather guilty because he himself has no tail to relate to how she feels. His statements are mere suggestions, not knowledge from experience.

"Wrap and unwrap it from your leg a few times as well to practice the reflex of curling it when you need to."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Kanlaon started to wobble around and immediately started giggling from how silly she felt. She covered her mouth to try and stifle her laughter as she waddled back and forth looking pretty unnatural in her movements.

"I feel so silly!" She laughed, her hands still covering her face. She did as he suggested and practiced wrapping it and unwrapping it around her leg. Her tail shivered in discomfort from the forced labor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:22 pm

"Don't strain yourself too hard," He speaks softly, realizing he himself never heard those words in his training; seeing the young girl struggle just brought out a nurturing side in him he had never felt before, "But keep trying, the more you strain in here the less you will strain during your job."

Akan feels a small sense of relief that he was able to add the last comment. He wants to be a good tutor to the young girl... A guiding figure, someone to teach her discipline and strength. It's a tough world and he wants her to have the right tools to power through it head on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Meanwhile Kanlaon still couldn't stop giggling at how silly she felt. Her tail curled and uncurled, and she would take a few steps with it wrapped around her leg every now and then. She was laughing and giggling so hard that a few tears were welling up in her eyes and her stomach was hurting a bit. She grabbed her tummy as she waddled around, and then finally she collapsed over in a fit of laughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Akan can't help but smile at the sight of the little girl, how much entertainment she felt just be doing this simple task. If she had been receiving help from any other mentor she may have gotten a glare or a whack across the face, but Akan admired the child-like innocence of her disposition.

Part of him wants to walk over and tickle her, be silly and laugh and play, but he knows he must not stray from where he sits. He has to be a good teacher.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:34 pm

The small girl rolled over onto her stomach and looked at Akan, wiping some tears from her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry!" She blurted, quickly getting up again, standing straight. Her tail stuck straight up in the air behind her as well. This was not her doing, but again her tail having a mind of it's own.

"I felt so silly... but I'm focused again I promise!" She declared, standing at attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:40 pm

"It's alright, it's good to laugh. Good for your heart," he nods his head toward her, "But thank you for keeping your focus. That's what training is, finding out how to discipline yourself and take control of not only your body and mind, but everything that surrounds you."

Akan pats the floor in front of him for her to sit near him so he can speak to her.

"It's important to know though that while it's good to be silly and laugh here or with your friends, this bathhouse has a darker side to it where you need to always be alert. If you let your guard down for one second people will take advantage of that. Always trust your gut, if something seems off or uncomfortable, do everything you can to get away or protect yourself," he says this all in a pretty serious tone for such a shy voice.

Kanlaon could tell from his tone that this guidance is coming from his own experiences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:43 pm

She quickly scampered over and sat down in the spot in front of him, looking up at him and taking in everything he had to say.

The goofy smile left her lips and her brow furrowed, a more serious expression coming to her young face.

The bathhouse had a darker side to it? Had she seen this dark side? Was it as simple as people being rude, like pushing her around and stepping on her tail? Or was it worse, like the people who would try to get the little children to follow them into secluded spaces in the ghetto? She thought that people here were more trustworthy. After all, that's why she had followed Akan in the first place.

"I'm confused." She admitted, her voice soft again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:51 pm

Akan could feel a certain loss of that childish innocence as he spoke these words to her, a feeling he had never felt in his childhood, he had always known the ugly side of this place. It was his home practically.

"This Bathhouse, though it is a safe place for many Eidolon, does have a darker side to it. There are going to be people with bad intentions where ever you go and the Bathhouse is no exception. Not everyone here is trustworthy, but there are people you can trust. You can trust myself, the Head Manager Rune, and most of your superiors, but I would be lying if I told you there are no bad people who work here. Always trust your instinct Kanla, it is your secret weapon. Don't ever feel like you have to do something for someone if it makes your scared or uncomfortable. You can always find me if you have to," he says this with a calm, yet serious tone.

He knows that bringing her here like this probably seems confusing after everything he has just said, but it's better she lose that ignorance with him than with someone who would hurt her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Obediently she nodded her head at his words.

"I know how to be careful Kuya-Akan. I used to live in the ghettos before I came to work here..." She said in a very soft and ashamed sounding voice. "I thought... I thought this place was different... I've met so many nice people. Like a performer lady named Lyra who told me it wasn't okay to be naked... Or a waiter named Yori who gave me free food... oh and a garden worker who has a horn like me, she's really pretty, her name is Lan Ying. And then there is also Dimi and Kiki and Draconis... I met them all up on the garden level. Kiki and Draconis fought a lot, but they were nice to me." She rambled the list of all the nice people she had met so far, each and every one of them so different in the ways that they treated her from those who she knew back in the slums. "And now there is you too, you're nice too... I wouldn't have thought that a place with so many nice people could have a dark side to it..." She said sadly.

She bowed to Akan again. "Thank you for telling me Kuya, I'll be more careful now." She said, resolving to put her guard back up even though she was out of the slums. She was good at being safe if she was in the right mindset. It mostly involved not trusting anyone.

"Can I keep trusting those who I've made friends with so far?" She wondered aloud, the innocent tone returning to her voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Akan nods his head to her reasoning, her tales of those she has met and the things she has been through, they all make much sense to him.

"As I said before, there is darkness no matter where you are, but there is also good. Good people with good intentions too and just because you have to be cautious doesn't mean you have to shut everyone out. Just be intelligent in your decision making and never do anything for anyone if you feel like you shouldn't," he states in his quite tone, "And yes Kanla, you can trust those who you consider your friends, just don't get yourself into a position where any of them can hurt you if their intentions are less than pure."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Kanlaon held up her little hands, and suddenly a set of razor sharp claws extended from the tips of her fingers. She smiled big, showing pointed teeth that looked as cutting as blades. She didn't show many people that she had the ability to be a dangerous little thing. But if she ever felt threatened, she had her own defenses.

"One time I cut a chicken in half with my bare hands." She said proudly, and waved her claws in the air like a little animal. She then retracted her claws and allowed the innocent expression to come back to her face.

"But that was only cause I was really hungry." She was sure to add. She wasn't a cruel child, only desperate at times.

"Oh, I can climb really well too. If I turn into my monster form, I can climb almost anything. I'm good at running away." That she knew for a fact as well. She'd had to run away from some people who had ill intentions many times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:10 pm

Akan's eyes widen slightly at the sudden sight of her claws and fangs, but they relax into a smile. He is impressed with her abilities, but he knows that it is the bare minimum of defense. Claws and fangs wouldn't protect her against brute force or powerful magic.

"That's impressive Kanla, but you still have a lot to learn to become truly powerful in your defense and offense. I can teach you all I have learned and all I continue to learn," he says, his tone growing a bit more warm the more he speaks, though the shyness never fails to leave his tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:38 pm

The girl allowed a toothy smile to come to her face. Someone older and much stronger than her said she was impressive. Kanlaon ate up the praise gleefully. Compliments, in fact any sort of positive attention, was something that was still very new to the child. She blushed, placing her hands upon her cheeks to try and cover her blushing. She couldn’t hide her smile though.

“Thank you so much Kuya-Akan.” She said, really meaning it. She bowed her head in thanks and respect to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:44 pm

Akan's eyes smile warmly and he bows to the little girl. Her bashfulness is very endearing to the young man, he sees a bit of himself in it. He then looks up and around the room, surveying the kind of space they had to train in.

"Could you perhaps show me how you can climb?" He questions, looking at the pipes around them. None seemed to be steam pipes, which is a very good thing considering how hot they can get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:07 pm

"In here? Right now?" Kanla asked, surprised that he would allow her to climb around on things. Normally older people got mad when she climbed around like that. They'd call her a little animal and tell her to stop. But he actually wanted her to climb?

She stood up and brushed off her dirty dress.

"I climb best in my monster form, but I can't switch back without losing my clothes... so I'll just show you in this form!" She said happily, and with that she jumped up and latched onto one of the pipes.

As soon as she had that first pipe in her hands she was off. She crawled over every space in that small room she could fit in, showing off for Akan.

Once she'd scaled everything she could, she climbed over the top of Akan and curled her tail around the pipe above his head so she could dangle upside down. She giggled as she hung upside down next to him, her long hair cascading towards the floor from the pull of gravity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:13 pm

The tall man nods his head to her questions, he knows she's light and nimble enough to not break any of the pipes in the room. Even if she did he has enough connections that he could get it fixed up without conflict.

His eyes follow her movements with ease, keeping track of her position though her agility is very great. When she hangs down beside him his eyes smile and he nods his head.

"Very good Kanla, you are a very agile young lady," He comments, meaning it too, "But it isn't hard to transform and keep your clothing on. Do you want me to teach you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:19 pm

The girl continued to dangle upside down as she folded her arms and twisted her facial expression into one of thought.

"You know, I've had a lot of people offer to teach me since I've been here. Only one of them has been a girl like me... If it's okay, I think I want her to try and teach me. That way it would't matter if she see's me... you know..." Kanlaon lowered her voice to a whisper, even though they were the only two in the room. "Naked."

She covered her face bashfully and coiled back up into the pipes so she wasn't upside down anymore. She then hopped from her perch and landed beside Akan with a very light thump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:26 pm

For the first time since they had been alone in the room together Akan lets out a soft laugh at her comment. Unlike his voice, his laugh is a very warm, deep one, one you may hear at parties within a large crowd that seems to stand out.

"I understand," he says with a nod, "I'm sure she is a fine teacher." He sits down once more, hands rested on his knees and looks up over at the star on the pipe.

"We'll meet like this once a week, but more often the more training your need," he says quietly, "I'll always find you, don't try to find me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:32 pm

Bashfully Kanlaon giggled with him. She wasn't trying to be funny, but she guessed she must have said something to make him laugh like that.

"I understand Kuya." She nodded her head. What a mysterious thing to say. It made Kanlaon feel like she was part of some big secret, and she loved that included feeling that came along with it.

"I... I like your laugh." She added softly, looking down again bashfully. His laugh made her feel at home, made her feel happy inside. She thought she should tell him that, but she hoped he wouldn't be mad at her for saying such a thing. Why he would be mad at her she didn't know, but she was a paranoid little girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:54 pm

Akan's eyes widen slightly when she tells him this and he can't help but turn back into his little monster Eidolon form, tilting his hat over the brim of his large eyes. He bows to her in thanks, hiding the little patches of blush he has on his cheeks by being in his monster form.

It's rare for him to get compliments so her saying that to him makes him feel a bit embarrassed, but grateful nonetheless. He gives her hand a little pat, for that's as high as he can reach and he starts walking toward the small exit of the room, gesturing for her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:34 pm

Kanlaon let out a little squeak of delight now that Akan was in his monster form again. She found the round little monster to be absolutely adorable.

Without thinking she scooped him up in her arms and gave him a big hug, swaying her little body back and forth side to side as she did.

"Oh forgive me Kuya!" She said as she hugged him. "I understand if you want to hit me for this, but I can't help it!" She blurted, her voice full of childish innocence as she wuzzled her cheek against Akan's round little self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   

Back to top Go down

The Big Brother [I]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next