Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Big Brother [I]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Akan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:41 pm

The little monster's eyes widen into two large circles as the ground beneath his feet seems to disappear. His little legs wiggle around a moment to try and regain himself, but to no avail as he realizes Kanlaon has plucked him right off the ground.

His body goes slightly limp in her embrace and he rolls his eyes, but in a playful way. With a girl this young and innocent he can't help, but not be bothered by her playfulness. With one of his small hands he pats her arm as to say it's quite alright and he lets her hang onto him, his little monster fat pushing up enough to make him look more pudgy than usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:45 pm

Kanlaon gave him one last squeeze before setting him back down on the ground. She giggled softly and patted his head in a friendly manner, before bowing to him.

"Thank you Kuya." She said sweetly, still giggling a little from how cute his monster form was. She never would guess that his human form could be so much more intimidating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akan

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:02 pm

The tiny monster straightens his tiny coat and bows back to her, giving her own head a little pat in reply as she bows. He then starts guiding her back to the laundry room, being careful to make sure their secret training grounds stay that way.

Kanlaon is much more important than she could ever fathom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Brother [I]   

Back to top Go down

The Big Brother [I]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3