Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Complicated Order of Tea [I]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:48 am

"Well honestly I've never eaten here before and I thought it would be a nice… Change of pace." Daruka tilts his head to the side with a charming smile on his rosy lips. He likes interacting with Yokuto, it makes him feel natural, almost.

"It's normally a tad bit more busy am I right?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yokuto Sakai

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:50 am

Yokuto's eyes normally looked closed because of how squinty they are and his near constant smile. But when Daruka says this his eyes widen and he nods his head up and down.

"This is very, verrrry slow Mr. Daruka."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:51 am

Daruka chuckles vibrantly and nods his head up and down.

"I'm not too sure if I could handle that… I decided to start easy. But I am applaud your ability to handle such a crowd on such a personal level." He gives Yokuto a small bow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yokuto Sakai

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:55 am

Yokuto bows back.

"I could never perform on a stage. I would probably throw up." He says in a hushed voice that has a very youthful playfulness to it for his age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daruka Sitara

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:57 am

Daruka covers his lips with the tips of his fingers and giggles.

"As would I if I had to serve anyone!" he whispers back, his eyes big and bright.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:58 am

Yori comes back momentarily with the tea on a tray.

"Here's your herbal tea, Mr. Daruka, hope you didn't have to wait too long!" He says sweetly as serves the tea to the head performance manager.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:09 am

Daruka: *he smiles sweetly at the young man and takes the tea, bowing his head in thanks. He then takes a sip and he gets a warm look on his face* This is excellent~

Yokuto: Yori always does the best job at whatever he does. *He says all proud like*

Yori: Hehe, thank you! I'm glad you like it~! //smiles sheepishly at the compliments//

Daruka: *he continues sipping his tea daintily* Could I order a side of conversation to go with my tea perhaps? *he questions lightly*

Yokuto: *He smiles big and nods his head* Of course, Mr. Sitara. Shall we take a seat? *He says, gesturing his arm out at a booth for the three of them to sit in*

Yori: //still standing and awaits for Daruka's confirmation//

Daruka: Please~ *he nods his head and scoots in more for the two to join him*

Yokuto: *He sits down and lets out a soft breath through his nose like most elderly people do when they sit or stand up*

Yori: //sits down on Daruka's other side// o v o //he feels a bit awkward considering that both Daruka and Yokuto are older than him, but nevertheless listens in on their conversation//

Daruka: *he looks toward Yori* Pardon me if I'm imposing but I don't think I've seen you in the dinner theatre before~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sorunabathhouse.fullboards.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:24 am

Yori: Ahaa, I'm usually in the dining rooms ; v ; Although I do work in the dinner theatre, just not often enough to bump into you I guess = v =;;

Yokuto: *He lets out a soft chuckle* You wouldn't be bumping into Daruka unless you were taking a shortcut across the stage, boy.

Daruka: *he chuckles* That would make sense because I tend to work more in the grand theatre~ *he coos, a small smile gracing his red lips. He nods his head to Yokuto's response too* That's right, good not to be distracted from one's work.

Yori: Mmhmm ; v ; //nods// So, what's it like to be a performer? What do you guys do? o v o

Yokuto: *He's silent, more of a listener then a speaker*

Daruka: Hmm…That's a tough question. *he taps his finger against his lower lip as he ponders his response* It's a busy life, a lot of rehearsing and then once you get on stage you have to be nothing but flawless. One little mistake and you can have all of your coworkers critiquing you! *His is rather dramatic in his expressions of body language while describing the setting of his job* We do a variety of performances for guests. Singing, dancing, acting, instrument playing… As lead performer I have to be good at them all though. *he gives the two a tired smile, just saying that makes him exhausted*

Yokuto: What is your favorite? *He asks*

Yori: Woah, that sounds pretty cool o A o But it must be tiring huh?

Daruka: *he smiles bashfully at the questions* I love dances with a little bit of magic thrown in the mix~ And yes *he chuckles* it is / very / tiring~

Yokuto: Ohhh magic. *he smiles big* Do you know any little tricks? Oh, forgive me Daruka. I suppose you came down here to relax and take a break intead of entertain a silly old man. *He laughs a jolly little laugh.*

Daruka: *he waves his hand lightly at Yokuto* No no it's quite alright~ A little magic won't kill me. *he chuckles and then raises his right hand, moving his fingers delicately so that bright red flames appear from his fingertips. The flames dance and swirl*

Yokuto: *he smiles big, totally enthralled by the flames* Oh, fire magic. Good choice. Have you met Draconis? He's a gardener and he does fire magic as well.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:39 am

Yori: Oh that's cool! Q U Q //conjures his own blue tanuki fire and shows it to Daruka// I can kind of do that too, ehe //laughs sheepishly//

Daruka: No i don't believe I have met him~ I'll keep my eyes peeled though! *he looks over at Yori's flames and sends his own over to entwine with his* I like the blue better, it's prettier~

Yokuto: *He looks shocked at Yori* You could do magic all this time and I didn't know? Yori-Kun you are full of surprises! And here I thought all you could do was turn into a handkerchief. =3=

Yori: Hehe, yeah I can do a bunch of stuff = v = Just give me a couple of mint leaves and I can show you~!

Daruka: *He chuckles at the grandfather/grandson nature between the two* You're both too funny~ I may just have to make you performers to keep me company more often! *he smiles brightly*

Yokuto: You and your mint-leaves. *He motions to Daruka* And you and your everything else. I am too old for this. *He laughs*

Yori: //laughs at both of them// I guess I'm still young then ehe //scratches the back of his neck sheepishly//

Daruka: Oh come now sir, I've known performers twice your age who aren't nearly as talented~ *he says to Yokuto with a large smile*

Yokuto: You are lying Mr. Daruka. Or mistaken. =3=

Daruka: *he raises his hands* On my honor it is the truth~

Yokuto: Well, do they get sick on stage? *he gives Daruka a playful smile*

Daruka: *he laughs out lightly* I can't say they do that~

Yori: //sits back and kind of just observes Yokuto and Daruka talk//

Yokuto: Well then, they are better then me. *He laughs out. And then he pats Yori on the back* Don't be shy Yori-kun. You are closer to Daruka's age then I am. You are both... babies! *He laughs again, his laughter kinda like a drunk person's laugh but that's because he kind of is always drunk OTL*

Daruka: Oh psshaw~ Probably just as entertaining as well~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:13 am

Yori: //digs some mint leaves out of his pocket// Oh hey, I have some after all! //placeds one on his forehead as he holds Daruka's arm with the other// //transforms into daruka// What do you think? Accurate enough? o v o

Yokuto: *He stares at Yori, seeing if there is any way he can tell the two apart*

Daruka: *he lets out another girly scream, but it's of delight* I didn't know I had a twin! Oh.. I really need to fix up my hair though~ *he chuckles*

Yori: //still has a goofy-looking smile on his face// Oh wait, uhh //tries to imitate a calm look//

Yokuto: You see Yori-Kun, as good as this copy is, you have a very unique smile. *He says happily, not even phased by Daruka's girlish squealing*

Yori: Ahaa, really? //chuckles as he scratches the back of his neck sheepishly// Guess I have to work on that = v =;;

Daruka: *he has to cover his lips to stifling the large smile on his face*

Yokuto: I wonder what I would look like with that goofy smile. *He says playfully, implying he would like to see Yori take a go at imprsonating him.*

Yori: //suddenly poofs back into himself// I could try imitating you ; v ; //holds another mint leaf to his forehead and poofs into Yokuto// How's this?

Daruka: *he lets out a happy laugh and he nods his head up and down* Spitting image! I am very impressed~ It's like a parlor trick~

Yori: Haha thanks! Ah, this isn't much, it's a pretty common tanuki trick = v = //poofs back into himself//

Yokuto: I have gotten fat. =3=

Daruka: I think a little padding looks good on a man UuU

Yori: Yeah, I'm a bit too thin > v >;; //looks down at his arms//
Yokuto: *He laughs loudly at the both of them* When I was younger I was very built and strong, believe it or not. *He says, thinking back to a time that seems so long ago*

Yori: Ah, do you have any pictures of that time? o v o
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:23 pm

Yokuto: *He nods his head up and down, his hands folded over his belly*

Daruka: *he smiles wide, subconsciously wishing this were another time in the past so he could see how his elder looked as a young man* I am curious to see

Yori: Me too

Yokuto: *He shrugs a little, thinking back to that time himself. He wouldn't let it show, but it made him miss his wife very much when he thought of those days.*

Daruka: *he smiles warmly* Well if you ever find a good photo you know where to find me~

Yokuto: No I don't. You are very secretive Mr. Sitara. *He says with a small smile*

Daruka: *he chuckles and nods his head* Well then I'll let you in on a little secret, I'm normally in my room if I'm not practicing or performing~

Yori: //just sits there watching the both of them converse//

Yokuto: *He glances at Yori as if they've just been told a secret of immense worth* Did you hear that Yori-kun?

Yori: Ah, yeah? o v o;; //he nodded, but was confused as to why Yokuto would need to ask that; his hearing was fine!//

Yokuto: *he chuckles* Mr. Daruka has shared with us an incredible secret. We mustn't tell anyone.

Daruka: *he giggles despite himself and waves his hand at the two* I'll have your necks if you tell~ *he says jokingly*

Yori: Sure---. o v o;; //still confused by his comment// ("It must be an inside joke or something".)

Yokuto: He strokes his beard. *I do find that my neck is important, so I believe you can trust your secret is safe with me. *He notices Yori's spacing out and confusion and just laughs softly* Yori-Kun, you look like you've been spending too much time with the bottle.

Daruka: *he purses his smiling lips* I do say though, some spirits sound delightful right about now~ >u>

Yori: //snaps back to reality// A-ah? Me? //he laughs nervously, from being embarrassed// I have a pretty high tolerance for alcohol. E V E //boasting a bit//

Yokuto: *He raises his brow at Yori and then glances at Daruka, a somewhat mischievous smile coming to his face* Can you now? How about you Mr. Daruka? *Wants to see a drinking competition!!!*

Daruka: *he puts his hand to his cheek and smiles somewhat bashfully* Probably not as good as you two~ *but at the end of his sentence he gets a sly look in his eye*

Yori: Of course * V * //getting excited// My stomach may not look big, but I'm a tanuki after all~. //ALSO WANTS A DRINKING COMPETITION//

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Yokuto: How about we put that to the test? What do you say to a drinking competition? *He smiles BIG because he loves stuff like this*

Yori: Sure, I'm in E V E b //getting more excited//

Daruka: I like that idea~ *he chirps, grinning wide, excited to be doing somehting other than performing or being a lazy ass*

Yokuto: *He grins wide and stands up* Okay, as a sake eidola alcohol no longer has any effect on me, so I will be moderating this competition. And when you are both so drunk you can not tell your head from your backside, I will make sure that you get to your rooms again safely.* He chuckles. *So just give me one moment as I switch forms.* He says, and as soon as the words leave his mouth he transforms into the giant monster like bottle of sake that is his monster form* Okay gentlemen, he who drinks the most, wins! *He declares, the little rag where his mouth would be bouncing around a bit.*

Yori: Ready when you are, Mr. Daruka E V E b

Daruka: *he leans forward slightly* As they say where I come from~ Bring it EVE

Yokuto: Good, friendly banter, I love it. I will be right back! *He says, and then goes and gets a bunch of shot glasses, about 30 of them. He sets them down on the table so that there are fifteen for Yori and fifteen for Daruka. He then pours the sake into all of the shot glasses.* Round One. Begin!

Daruka: *Quickly, but surprisingly daintily he starts DOWNING THOSE SHOTS LIKE THERE IS NO FREAKING TOMORROW*

Daruka: *he dabs his lips with a napkin after every shot* u3u

Yori: //DOWNS THOSE DRINKS TOO//

Yokuto: Impressed by both of them. He's secretly hoping his waiter will win, because then he can brag about Yori. But he won't let this show, because that's not fair.* Oh I almost forgot. If you vomit you are disqualified. *He says as he fills up the glasses again*

Daruka: *he hiccups and then dabs his mouth* Well that's not good >3>

Yori: //breathes a bit heavier, but still holding his ground//

Daruka: *he actually looks pretty stable, but he's trying not to talk orz*

Yokuto: Round Two, Begin!

Yori: I'm ready E V E //looks determined//

Daruka: I thank w-we shud kep go'in *HICCUPS AND LAUGHS A LOT*

Yokuto: *He laughs heartily* What are you waiting for then? Drink up!

Daruka: *he grins wide and starts throwing them back again, his hair looking a little deshelved*

Yori: You okay, Mr. Daruka? E V E //watches him hiccup as he casually downs more shots//

Daruka: *he waves his hand at Yori and keeps drinking* @3@

Yori: //drinks more shots, getting slightly dizzy//

Daruka: *he polishes off his last drink and belches loudly, covering his mouth as he giggles* S'all yuhgot~? @v@

Yori: I haven't even started yet E V E //grins confidently at Daruka//

Daruka: *he purses his lips, but can't help but let out a loud laugh*

Yori: //vision starts to blur a bit// Is there mooore? //getting a bit wobbly//

Lan Ying: *watches them excitedly after being dragged by a fellow garden worker down there and is silently rooting for Yori to win*

Yokuto: *He is very impressed by both of them. Normally people would struggle getting through round 1, and he's getting them set up for round 3!* You are both crazy, and I love it. *He says as he finishes filling up the shot glasses.* Round three... Begin!

*The small crowd that has gathered cheers and is placing bets on who will win*

Daruka: *he reaches out for the glass but misses* @<@

Daruka: *he keeps trying OTLLL*

Yori: Haaahaaha, you missed your glass @ 7 @ //points at the glass, while grabbing his own// //spills some of the drink accidentally//

Yokuto: *Laughing his head off at both of them*

Daruka: *he sneers with a smile and gets his glass, drinking it down sloppily, getting it on his clothes*

Yokuto: You two do realize that pouring the drinks anywhere but your mouth doesn't count, right?! *He teases*

Yori: //drinks his, but aims a bit too high and gets a bit in his nose// aaAAAaaaaaa---- //sneezes//

Daruka: *he chuckles evily and then swallows down the rest of his drinks, getting really dizzy* @n@ *he holds his head*

Yori: //drinks the rest of his// MoooOOOOoore---! //waves his hand around like a maniac//

Yokuto: Hmmm, we may just have a tie on our hands.... *he folds his big rope like arms* Are you sure Yori-Kun? *He smiles big*

Lan Ying: GO YORII~!! *caught up in the excitement of the crowd*

Yori: Yeessss, I can do more. @ ^ @

Daruka: *he looks over at Yokuto and opens his mouth, but he covers it* @ )3( @

Yori: //downs the drink as soon as it's poured//

Daruka: *he looks down desperately at the drink and swallows down what came up, reaching out weakly for the glass* @NNNN@

*The Crowd Cheers and then they all stare INTENSELY at Daruka*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Daruka: *he's drinking slower, being more carefully*

*THE CROWD CHEERS AGAIN!!!*

Yori: Huuuiiirry up, Meester Daruka @ V @/ //kind of waving his hands around for no reason//

Daruka: *he GLARES at Yori and keeps drinking at a steady pace, keeping his liquor down surprisingly well*

Yokuto: *He's trying to pour Yori another shot but his flailing hands are all in the way* Yori-Kun, wave your arms a different direction *He says as he playfully bats his rope like arm to keep Yori away from knocking the glasses over*

Lan Ying: *chuckles as Yokuto bats Yori's flailing hands away*

Daruka: *he laughs out but has to stop laughing to keep down his sake* @n@

Yori: Whassa matturr, Meester Darukyaa, why yu no laugh at meeehh //flails his hands even more//

Yokuto: *He pours them both another shot*

Daruka: *he gives Yori a sly drunkin grin and a wink* Keepyur pannies outta knot lil guy Imgon w-windis *he strikes a dramatic pose and pours a shot all over his body OTL*

Yokuto: *He, along with the rest of the crowd, all crack up laughing at Daruka*

Daruka: *he smiles big at the applause licks his lips at the crowd, picking up another shot*

Yori: AHAHAHAHAHHAA THAT DOESN'T COUNT MEESTUR DURKAA //laughs while he drinks his own, aiming too high again// //sneezes again//

Lan Ying: *has a slight stomach ache from laughing too much*

Yokuto: *laughing really hard* H-here Mr. Daruka, let me pour you another shot so you c-can try that again. *He laughs so hard he almost misses pouring the sake into the shot glass*

Daruka: *he lets out a hard breath through his lips and downs the shot, gripping onto the edge of the table to steady himself, sake dribbling down his chin*

Yori: Don... DONT MISS MR YOKUTO //hands flail even more wildly//

*Yori's flailing almost knocks a member of the crowd who was standing a little too close*

Daruka: *he grins up wide at Yokuto and tries to bow to him, falling out of his chair very ungracefully orz*

*The crowd erupts into more laughter and some observers help Daruka back up*

Yokuto: *He's laughing so hard he can barely breath. He bows to Daruka as well (after he's been helped back up)* Do you two think you can take anymore?

Daruka: *he stumbles up with the aid and plants a slopping kiss on the cheek of one of his helpers* Thans baaaababbyyy~ *he squeals out a laugh and looks for his chair*

Yori: Yee..... YES. MORE SAKE. YES //screaming and more flailing//

*The crowd can't stop laughing, and all the commotion is causing the crowd to grow bigger*

Lan Ying: *pushed back abit by the crowd, bu trying hard to keep her place* ohgod I don't ever want to get drunk-

Yokuto: *He pours them both five shots. * I'm cutting you both off after these five. If you can both drink all five shots, each, then it's a tie! *He declares.*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:01 pm

Daruka: *he looks down at the shots, staring at them as if he was staring down into the bottomless pit of his life. He blinks slowly and leans his face down to lick the rim around one of the shot glasses before picking it up in his mouth and tilting his head back, almost falling out of his chair again* @<@

Yori: //downs another drink, but almost shoves the cup into his mouth// YeeeeaaAAAAAAAHHHHHH //flails some more//

Yokuto: One down, four to go! *he cheers with the rest of the crowd*

Daruka: *he sits back up and looks at Yori with pursed lips and a half raised brow* yurgon loooooooooooooOOOOOooOOoOoOose~ *he sings out, gesturing for one of the members of the crowd to dump another shot down his throat*

Yori: nuh UH I WONT //shaking his head wildly while he flails//

*A lady in the crowed sits by Daruka and pours the drink into his open mouth, giggling as she does*

Daruka: *he swallows it down the drink and licks his lips again, winking at the lady as he gropes for another shot glass*

Yori: more DRINKS yeeeAAAHHH //flails his arms at yokuto for him to pour/

Daruka: *he looks at the last three and takes a deep breath, slapping his face a couple times before picking up another to drink down*

*Crowd is cheering*

Yokuto: *Places his hand on Yori's head* You are cut off. =3=

Daruka: *he looks up at Yokuto* ...D-DidI lose? qA@

Yokuto: Not unless you give up right now Mr. Sitara. If you finish the rest of yours, it will be a tie. *he grins*

Yori: But I CAN DO MooooOOOOOORE //flails his arms even more//

Daruka: *he pouts a determined expression and looks down at the glasses, reaching out for one. As he reaches he faceplants on the table, totally KO'd*

Yokuto: And we have a winner! *He raises Yori's hand*

Yori: Are you DoooooOOOOONN, DARUKYAAA? //fails his hands around daruka//

Yokuto: *fwaps Yori's hands away from the poor passed out man* Yori-Kun stop that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Yori: WehaaaaAAA? //flails his arms in the air now//

*Some of the crowd cheers while some of the crowd is sad that Daruka lost. Those who placed bets pay out and such*

Lan Ying: *squeezes out of the crowd, worrying about Daruka* ...is this man alright-?;; *has stayed away from alcohol before so she had never seen a drunkard pass out*

Yokuto: *He turns to Lan Ying.* Oh yes, don't worry Lan Ying. He's just drunk. *He laughs.* Since you are one of Yori's good friends, will you help him to his room?

Yori: //sees Lan Ying walk over to Daruka// LAN YING //stops flailing his arms and gets up from his seat//

Daruka: *WILL PROBABLY NEED SOME HELP TO HIS ROOM*

Daruka: *BECAUSE HE'LL HAVE AN EXTRA HELPING OF SHAME TO GO WITH HIS HANGOVER TOMORROW*

Yori: LaaaAAAANN YING //smiles derpily as he walks over to her, wobbling a bit while he does//

Yokuto: *He transforms into his human form again and organizes for some trustworthy people to help drag Daruka back to his room.*

Lan Ying: ah- okay, *turns to Yori* what-

Yori: LAN Ying~ //smiles some more and saunters over her// //attempts to hug her, but misses and falls to the ground beside her//

*what's left of the crowd gasps*

Lan Ying: u-uhh--;;; Yori-? are you okay?;; *crouches beside him, worried*

Akan: *The little monster wanders up to Yokuto and tugs on the end of his rob just enough to get his attention*

Yori: //reaches his arms out to her// Laaaaaan Yiiiiiiiiiing~ //still smiles derpily at her//

Yokuto: Hmm, you could probably use some help.... *He glances down to see Akan* Ah! Perfect! Akan, would you mind assisting Lan Ying in helping Yori up to his room?

Akan: *his brow furrows and he gestures for Yokuto to follow him*

Yokuto: *He follows Akan, but from a distance where he can still see Yori and Lan Ying to make sure they're okay* Yes? What is it friend?

Lan Ying: what? *starts smiling too* do you want me to give you a piggyback ride?

Akan: *he transforms into his towering Human form and looks down at Yokuto, his red eyes are soft, shy, and nervous* There have been some noise complaints Sir. *he says in his deep voice*

Yori: YeeeAAAA--- NO. //face turns into a dramatic frown// I'm too heeAAVY for youUUUU LAn yinnnggg

Yokuto: Oh, my apologies. We're sending everyone to bunk right now. That's why I was wondering if you could help assist that poor young lady in getting Yori back to his quarters. I would help myself but I find an old man such as myself wouldn't be of much assistance.

Akan: *He looks down at his feet quietly, Yokuto, though he respects him immensely, still tends to intimidate him* Yes sir. *he bows*

Yori: LAN YING //<-in a high-pitched voice// I'll CRUSH YOU //<-in a low-pitched voice//

Yori: If you piggy-back meeeeee //lowpitched voice//

Yokuto: Thank you so much Akan. *He bows as well, really happy for the help*

Akan: ...But please try to keep the drinking games to a minimum in the dining room sir. *he says softly before turning back into his monster form, walking over to the two younger Eidola*

Lan Ying: I don't know about that- you look pretty light to me--*grabs his back and legs* HUP! *pulls him up and carries him princess-style*

Yori: LAN YIIIIING, AAHH
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Akan: *He walks up to the two and tugs on Lan Ying's rob hem once to get her attention* =n=

Yokuto: *Chuckles and nods his head to Akan's statement. He goes back to the booth to clean up the dishes and spilled alcohol*

Yori: Lan Yiiiiing //wraps his arms around her neck and kind of dozes off//

Akan: *He gestures for Lan Ying to follow him back to Yori's room*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Complicated Order of Tea [I]   

Back to top Go down

A Complicated Order of Tea [I]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2