Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Isaw! [O]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyra Bitar

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:43 am

Seeing the emotions in her eyes, Lyra squeezed her shoulder, "Well you know what, some good people can come from places like that so I'm just glad you're here now." She smiled down at the small girl.

"I don't suppose they all do," Lyra shrugged after she looked back up at Jun, "That's just usually where they go after work."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:47 am

Exiting from the kitchen, Yori yawns and stretches his arms from the day's work. He sighs contently, and walks into the dining room, suddenly noticing three figures talking by the bar. Alerted by the three, he quietly jogs over to see what the commotion is about.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" he asks cheerily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyra Bitar

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:51 am

Looking back to see Yori, Lyra waves, "Hello again! We're just getting a late night snack"

She turned around in her stool to face out to him, "What are you up to so late?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:53 am

Jun nodded his head at Lyra, and then smiled when Yori approached. The Tanuki eidola was always a friendly guy.

"Yup, made these little ladies some Isaw." He said. "Though Lyra decided she was full when she found out what it was." He teased.

Kanlaon was just happy there as more for her. She kept gobbling the food.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:56 am

"Ahh, I was just cleaning up the kitchen after today's shift, hehe," he grinned sheepishly.

He chuckled at Jun's remark before plopping himself down on a bar stool beside the trio. "If you guys want anything else, I'm sure I can fix something up real quick," he offered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyra Bitar

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:01 am

Lyra looked back at Jun and stuck her tongue out at him quickly at his remark.

She turned back to Yori, "I'm not hungry really," She waved her hand through her missing middle and said, "There isn't all that much room in there."

Laughing she looked at Kanla, "Do you need anything else?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:02 am

Jun narrowed his eyes at Yori and pouted his lips out a little. The guy better not be trying to make any moves on Lyra, that was for sure. Jun was all ready trying to lay down the flirts.

Kanlaon licked the plate where the Isaw had been and then glanced back up at Yori.

"I just realized I don't know how to pay for this." She mumbles softly. She hadn't received her paycheck yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:06 am

He laughed at Lyra's comment. "Aha, I guess you're right!"

"Oh, don't worry about it!" he reassured Kanlaon, "Any food that I make at this point is all on me!" he said, smiling at her. "If you're still hungry, I'll make some, it's no problem."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyra Bitar

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:11 am

Looking down at Kanla she said, "Oh no no this was my treat! Don't worry about the money!"

Picking up her glass of water she looked between the two questioningly. "Jun are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:15 am

Jun's lip twitched slightly. Yori was going to pay out of his own pocket? He was trying to impress Lyra wasn't he?

"Yeah... That first batch is on the house too." Jun grumbled, taking empty plate to wash it. He then gave Lyra a handsome smile and nodded his head.

"I'm great! I'm better then great. How about you Lyra?" He asked, giving her... a look. "How do you feel?"

Kanlaon, meanwhile, was shocked. She looked down and started rubbing her tearing eyes, sniffling some. She was starting to cry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:22 am

Yori was a bit confused by Jun and Lyra's conversation, and decided not to dabble too much into it.

Although, he was surprised and shocked at Kanlaon as she started to cry. "W-woah, you okay?" He got off of his seat and hurried to where she was sitting. He was worried that he did something wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyra Bitar

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:31 am

Lyra looked over and laughed a little at "the look". "I'm really good, thank you, interaction with people other than Fredrick is really fun actually!"

She turned back to Kanla, "Oh no! Don't be upset!" Lyra pulled her in for a hug, rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:35 am

Jun also was surprised to see the little girl start crying. She had seemed totally fine! Because of the girls sudden meltdown, he didn't have time to process how Lyra actually said that he was fun. It would hit him after he had gotten off his shift, thus causing some fist-pumps of excitement. Until he starts to wonder who Frederick is.

Kanlaon sniffled and covered her face with both hands.

"I-I'm okay..." She said, her voice in a higher pitch and wavering. "I-it's just... I'm not used to everyone being s-so nice to me." She admitted, her tail curling up tight. She was embarrassed to be seen crying like this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:40 am

He starts laughing at Kanlaon's words. "Ahaha~! I'm sorry, but you're so adorable, how could people not be nice to you?!"

After quickly calming himself down, he attempts to cheer Kanlaon up. He digs into his pockets at produces a mint leaf. "Well, sorry for making you cry. You can wipe your tears on me though!" Placing the leaf onto his forehead, he poofs into a large handkerchief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyra Bitar

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:45 am

Patting her softly Lyra said, "We're nice to you because you're nice to us! We're friends!"

She laughed at Yori's display and set Kanla back on her stool so she could do with the now large handkerchief how she liked. Lyra turned back to Jun and asked, "So how long does your shift last?" Hoping she didn't sound too creepy or anything she smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:48 am

Kanlaon peeked up at the older boy when he started laughing. She wasn't sure what was funny, but it made her even more embarrassed. That is, until she heard what he had to say. Not even her parents had thought she was adorable. At least she didn't think they did. They never said much to her anyway. And then Lyra said they were friends. A friend was something Kanlaon had never had before, and so she looked up at Lyra with big, innocent, disbelieving eyes.

Nobody here could really comprehend how much what they did meant to the little one. It was beyond any words Kanlaon could express.

The girl was shocked to see Yori transform into a handkerchief. She picked him up gently and stared down at him, as he was now a piece of cloth.

She looked up at Jun and Lyra as if to ask for their permission, not sure if she should actually wipe her face off on him.

Jun shrugged and nodded his head. If Yori said it was cool then it was cool. Still, all his tricks were dangerous material to the bar tender. Just look at the way he offers to perform both a trick and help the girl from her crying. Lyra must be swooning by now!

But then Lyra asked him that question and his confidence shot back up.

"It's a couple more hours, being honest. But I have tomorrow off." He said, grinning a little. Now that Kanlaon wasn't crying anymore he could go back to flirting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:53 am

He chuckled in his handkerchief form. "Hey, you'd better hurry up and wipe those tears! I only used one leaf, so I won't be in this form for long!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyra Bitar

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:02 am

Lyra smiled happily watching the encounter between Yori and Kanla.

Turning her attention back to Jun she said, "I should probably turn in soon," She looked up at the clock and cringed at the time, "But... You know if... You aren't busy or anything we could hang out...? Or something...? If you want to of course! And if it's not a problem that is..." Red crept up her face as she nervously arranged everything in front of her so that the stray peanuts were all in a neat line and the napkin holder was squared off nicely on the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:05 am

Kanlaon squeaked out when the handkerchief actually spoke to her. She quickly dabbed her eyes and wuzzled her little face against it before gently setting him down on the bar stool next to her.

"T-thank you, Kuya*." She said to him.

Jun, meanwhile, was beaming. He placed his hands over her's in a bold move to both make physical contact as well as calm her down.

"I'd love that." He said softly, his eyes gentle. On the inside he was thinking "AHAHA TAKE THAT YORI! YOUR LITTLE TRICKS CAN'T STAND UP TO MY MANLY-BAR-TENDER-CHARM AWWWW YEAH!"

Kuya is a male term for someone who is older than whoever is speaking. The speaker would address someone this way to show both respect and admiration to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:12 am

It was only seconds after Kanlaon placed the handkerchief down, until Yori poofed back into his regular form. "Hehe, no problem! Hope you feeling a bit better!" he grinned, lightly patting Kanlaon's head. "Oh, and you can just call me Yori~!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyra Bitar

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:25 am

Lyra's face exploded with a crimson color and she jumped a little with Jun's sudden physical contact. Smiling weakly she nodded and said "O-ok!"

With the clock face glaring angrily at her from behind she sheepishly removed her hands out from under Jun's. "I should probably go to bed now... I have a show tomorrow night, too..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:28 am

Kanlaon closed her eyes and smiled big as he patted her head. She then nodded yes, looking at him with grateful eyes. So Yori was his name! She couldn't remember if he knew her name or not yet.

"I'm Kanlaon, Kuya-Yori." She said sweetly.

Jun leaned back and glanced over at the clock as well. "I'll go watch you." He said, excited to see her perform. She was so cute and jumpy in person, he wondered what she would be like on stage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:32 am

He grinned back at her, "Well, it's nice to meet you, Kanlaon!"

He noticed Lyra getting ready to leave the dining room. "Ah, night Lyra~!" he called, waving goodbye to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyra Bitar

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:38 am

Lyra turned and waved to Yori, "Goodnight! Goodnight to you, too, Kanla, thank you for talking with me!"

"So I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" She smiled stupidly, "You can just ask for me, Lyra, and they'll probably point you to one of the practice rooms... if you wanted to talk to me before the show that is..." She nervously rubbed her arm and fixed the wires on her back that had gotten tangled. "Goodnight then Jun it was really nice meeting you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:41 am

Kanlaon hopped off her stool and gave Lyra a quick hug, resisting the urge to stick her arm through the woman's middle.  

"I'm glad I met you Ate-Lyra!"  She exclaimed.  "And you too Kuya-Yori!" She said.  She felt so happy.  

Jun smiled at her, admiring her features.  "That'd be great, I'll swing by and catch you to wish you luck... or to break a leg, or whatever you show people say." He chuckled.  "I'm happy you came by." He responded to her saying it was nice to meet him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   

Back to top Go down

Isaw! [O]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soruna Bathhouse :: Sorūna Bathhouse Building :: 4th floor - Dining Level :: Restaurant Dining Rooms-
Jump to: