Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Isaw! [O]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:45 am

Yori chuckled at the young girl's words once again. "Aha, same here!"

He hopped off the stool that he was sitting on, and began to clean up the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyra Bitar

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Lyra stood up from her stool and fixed her skirt nervously before saying, "Yeah! I'll see you tomorrow then! Goodnight Jun." She waved goodbye as she left the bar.

Lyra waited until the door shut before she hopped a little and punched the air happily. She mentally applauded herself as she skipped down the halls to her room.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:34 pm

Jun had a most proud expression on his face. He glanced over at Yori, feeling victorious. He truly thought that Yori was trying to impress Lyra, and so now that Lyra had shown interest in him, he didn't even care that Yori was wiping off the counter when really that was his job.
"That's right raccoon boy. Clean that counter. Bwahaha." He thought in his head snidely, feeling slick.

Kanlaon watched Yori with big curious eyes, taking in everything that he did. She wanted to be like him when she got older.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Yori sighed after he finished wiping the counter. As he began to walk back into the kitchen to wash the cloth, he caught sight of Jun staring rather smugly into space. He cocked an eyebrow as he continued to walk into the kitchen. "I wonder what he's thinking about..." Yori thought as he washed the cleaning cloth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LanYing

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Lan Ying cracked her fingers as she walked in the room, reliefing the stiff feeling from her hands a bit. She didn't usually stay up late, but she found that today's work was especially hard, and she thought she deserved a little snack for her efforts. "Uh-" as she was about to mutter her order to the distracted looking bar tender, she noticed a familiar face.

She blinked as she saw Yori "Yo- Yori-- uh, Hi-?" she said awkwardly; not knowing how to act after not seeing him for a long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:03 pm

He walked back out to the dining room and saw Lan Ying smiling at him. "Lan Ying!" he waved cheerily. It always pleased him to see his friends.

He walked over to her. "What are you doing here so late?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LanYing

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:06 pm

She laughed a little, seeing Yori in high spirits this late at night. "I was wondering if I could get a snack- are you guys still open-?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:14 pm

"Sure! What do you want? I'm sure I can whip something up for you real quick!" He waited in anticipation for her response; it pleased him very much to help people, especially his friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LanYing

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:17 pm

"Uh well- I-" She started to stutter, not thinking as far as what she wanted to eat, just that she would like to eat something. "what, uh-" she paused to think of a casual response "what do you recommend?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:34 pm

He paused for a moment, then chuckled. "Haha, I'm not too sure either---. Uh, what kind of food do you want? There's a wide variety of types of food we serve."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LanYing

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:38 pm

"I guess I'd like something- sweet-?" She said as she frowned, thinking hard on what she liked to snack on- and slightly surprised on her lack of snacking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Jun silently watched the interaction between Yori and Lanying. He figured he'd let Yori redeem himself in front of the ladies after Jun got a semi-sorta date with Lyra.

The two had a cute awkwardness about them, like they were friends but wanted to be more, but were both too shy.

He rolled his eyes slightly, but then put on a nice face.

"Do you like Biko?" He asked the girl. "It's like a caramelized rice cake. It's pretty sweet. It's got some coconut flavor in it as well." He suggested. He happened to know that they had a few more slices of Biko left to serve.

Kanlaon quietly wished that she could have some cake too, but wondered if Yori had forgotten that he said he would get her something. She was too shy to ask. So instead she let herself get distracted by the new girl that had just walked in. She had a horn on her head, like Kanlaon did in her monster form. She smiled a little to herself for the fact that they both had something in common, even if it was little.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LanYing

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:52 am

Lan Ying was slightly startled by Jun's offer, forgetting that there was other people in the room-- and embarassed because of how rude it was of her. "Yeah- that sounds nice--" she trailed off as she noticed yet another person in the room, a small girl wearing a small, cute smile.
"w--would you- would you like some of that biko too, little girl?" she offered, a part of her thinking it was the nice thing to do-- and another part thinking that strangers offering cakes to little girls out of the blue is creepy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:10 am

Yori suddenly flinched after Lan Ying asked Kanlaon if she wanted some food as well. "Aahh, I completely forgot! Kanlaon, you wanted a little something too right? I'll get some for you too!" he called, as he ran back into the kitchen for the sweet cakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:03 pm

Jun laughed softly at Yori's energy and went back to cleaning some of the dishes. As soon as Yori said he'd get Kanlaon some cake, the little girl's face lit up and she smiled big.

"T-Thank you Kuya-Yori." She said as he ran off to the back to grab them the biko. She then glanced back up at Lan Ying again.

"I... I have a horn too... I have two horns actually." She said shyly, her tail curling. "But only in my other form."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LanYing

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:12 pm

Lan Ying sneaked a quick glance at Yori as he went of to get the cakes, then turned back to Kanlaon. "I see," she said gently to the little girl,"would you like to show them to me then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:16 pm

A few minutes later, Yori returns with two paper plates, each with a slice of biko. "Sorry for the wait," he chuckled as he handed Lan Ying and Kanlaon each a plate. "I had to look in a few of the fridges," he explained sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LanYing

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:22 pm

"It's no problem at all," Lan Ying said as she examined the cake, then pulled of a part. She took a few seconds chewing the piece, taking note of the cake's name in her mind. She'll buy some more of these next time."How much?" she asked, looking distracted as she tried to remember the amount of money she brought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:31 pm

"How much? Ah, don't worry about paying!" he chuckled. "It's all on me," he said, grinning at both of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:36 pm

Kanlaon blushed.

"I would show you, but then I wouldn't be able to turn back into my girl form without being naked. I haven't learned how to switch while still keeping my clothes." She explained to Lan Ying. "But I can show you another time, maybe." She offered, her voice soft and high pitched, very girly.

She glanced over at Yori. "Wow Kuya-Yori, you must be rich to pay for us like this." She thought out loud, picking up the cake and taking a big bite. Her small cheeks were stuffed as she chewed away, looking very content.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LanYing

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Lan Ying can't help but smile at the little girl. "That means we'll meet again, right? then- maybe I can teach you how to switch while still keeping your clothes-- after you show me your horns, that is" She said, trying to sound as friendly as she can. "I'm Lan Ying, by the way; I'm a Garden Worker-- I work up there" She pointed at the ceiling "how about you?"

"No, I'll pay for my own part." She said bluntly to Yori; she was afraid of troubling other people- Yori is a worker of higher rank, but he only gets so much for every paycheck. "So how much?" she worried that her tone might be too cold- he was a- a- a friend afterall, and friends are supposed to be all warm and things to each other right?

...She'll have to start working on that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:19 pm

Kanlaon grinned wide. She placed her hands on her cheeks as her eyes grew big. "You would help me do that? That's so nice! B-but... I don't want to be a bother Ate Lan Ying." That seemed to be the little girls biggest worry, that she was just a burden or a bother to everyone.

"Ohh, you work up in the gardens!?" Kanlaon had heard such amazing things about the garden level. It was fresh and clean and peaceful up there, nothing like the hot, cramped, humid working conditions on the laundry workers level.

"I'm a laundry worker." Kanlaon explained. She pointed down. "I work down there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LanYing

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:48 am

"Don't worry, it's not a bother at all" Lan Ying patted Kanlaon's head lovingly, thinking that this must be how it feels to have little siblings. "Yeah," She nodded. "It's pretty nice up there, maybe you can visit sometime" She smiled at the thought of relaxing in the gardens with her newfound little fr- colleague.

Calling a person you just met your friend is too rash, it'll creep them out. She thought as she shook off her fantasies, her smile fading into her usual straight face.

"I see, a laundry worker-" Lan Ying has never been down there, but then she hasn't been anywhere but the gardens recently- she was too busy doing her work. The rare curiosity in her perks up. "how is it down there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Unlike LanYing, Kanlaon was young and therefor she rarely thought that considering someone who showed kindness as a friend so soon as being rash. Anyone who didn't treat her poorly was a friend to the little girl. She smiled big and giggled when her head was patted. In this one day along she had made so many new friends. Lyra, Yori, and now LanYing. And to think that before working here she'd been all alone.

"You wouldn't like it down there. It's not like the gardens, I think. It's really crowded and hot and since there are a lot of hot tubs for washing the linens, it's really humid too. And people step on my tail sometimes." She glanced back and her tail lifted weakly, looking a bit ratted and stomped on.

"But someday I want to get promoted so that I can be a hostess one day... oh I know that's probably not going to happen but I would really love it if it did. I'll be grown up by then, most likely." She thought out loud, a dreamy look on her face as she imagined having such a nice job.

She could pay for her parents to get a decent home and maybe even mend the Ekgnet name. It would probably never happen, but if Kanla was going to dream, she was gonna dream big.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:19 am

Yori smiled at Lan Ying and Kanlaon both spoke of their jobs. "It's really interesting to know about other jobs," he said.

He bent down a bit towards Kanlaon and grinned at her while he patted her head lightly. "I'm sure you'll grow up to be a great hostess! One of the best!"

He stood up again. "Are you girls finished? I can take your plates," he offered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   

Back to top Go down

Isaw! [O]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soruna Bathhouse :: Sorūna Bathhouse Building :: 4th floor - Dining Level :: Restaurant Dining Rooms-
Jump to: