Soruna Bathhouse

Welcome to the incredibly luxurious Sorūna Bathhouse and Boarding! An interactive roleplay group where your character is an Eidolon staff member living and working in the ever-busy bathhouse.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Isaw! [O]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Yuuma

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:25 am

Yuuma walks out of the kitchen while stretching and letting a yawn. "Aaaah--- my bad Yori I suddenly fell aslee---OH." His eyes slightly widen while noticing they had a few customers and stood up straight to look more professional as possible.

He walked up to Yori and the others and slightly bowed his head to greet the other two and turns his head to Yori. "Ah, do you need any help Yori?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://natsuki12.deviantart.com/
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:36 am

He turns around to see Yuuma walk out from the kitchen. "About time you got up!" he laughs jokingly. "Actually, I'm good. Just got a few friends visiting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuma

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:00 am

He looks at Yori again. " I'll have you know that I've working since the---augh never mind--" he takes a deep sigh and rolls his eyes. "Ah, friends?" he looks at them with a neutral expression but really feeling nervous inside remembering he's not good at socializing.
"Erm...H-Hello--" He says in a monotone voice while slightly waving at them.
Back to top Go down
LanYing

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:45 am

Lan Ying quickly stuffs the cake in her cheeks, then gave the plate to Yori. Still chewing, she noticed Yuuma and unsurely waved her hand back at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:16 am

Seeing, Lan Ying wave, Yori introduces Yuuma to the two girls. "Ah, guys, this is my friend Yuuma!" he says, turning towards the two.

Looking back at Yuuma, he gestures towards each girl. "This is Lan Ying, and this is Kanlaon."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:00 am

When Yori patted Kanlaon's head, she giggled softly. It was a kind gesture, and those were still something she was getting used to receiving.

"You really think I will be?" She asked in response to hearing him say that he thought she would be a great hostess. She could hardly believe her ears that someone else had faith in her dream!

Not knowing that it was poor manners, Kanloan licked off the crumbs on her plate before handing it to Yori. "Thank you Kuya!" She beamed.

When the red headed boy approached them, Kanlaon instantly felt her cheeks get hot. He was really handsome, and cute! Butterflies fluttered in the young girls stomach as a crush began to form for the young man who was much older than she was!

Overcome with shyness she hid back behind LanYing some, though when Yori introduced them, she worked up the courage to give Yuuma a little wave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuma

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:18 am

Yuuma watches as his friend Yori introduced them to him. "Ah, it's nice to meet you all." He couldn't help but notice an adorable little girl hiding behind Lan Ying he slightly bent down to her height and stared for a bit, knowing he secretly adores adorable children he gave her another slight wave.

Yuuma stood up straight again and quietly thought to himself " I wonder if I could be friends with them too?" He then shook his head to himself thinking it was a silly idea.
Back to top Go down
LanYing

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:34 am

Still chewing, Lan Ying's words came out muffled- "n-- naish to--hmph!" She quickly closed her mouth shut as some crumbles of cake rolled of her mouth. Blushing red because of the embarassment but having nowhere to hide; she stood there awkwardly. Her eyes looked at Yori panickedly for help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:23 am

Yori noticed Lan Ying staring at him and panicked a bit, not knowing what to do. "Uh, why don't you two talk a bit about yourselves. I'm sure Yuuma could use a couple of new friends," he joked, playfully nudging Yuuma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:29 am

When Yuuma bent down to Kanlaon’s height, she instinctively hid back even more behind LanYing. But when he gave her another wave she smiled as big as she possibly could. He was giving her extra attention! She couldn’t help but giggle a little and hid her face into LanYing’s shirt bashfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LanYing

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:03 am

Lan Ying swallowed all there is in her mouth, enabling her to finally speak properly. "t-talk? a-a-ab- about what?" She stuttered, her mind completely blank of conversation topics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:59 pm

Scratches the back of his head nervously as he ponders what to say. "Uh, I don't know, just- talk about yourself! Like, your hobbies, or your background, your favourite foods, anything's okay!" he grins, gaining back some confidence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuuma

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:20 pm

Yuuma's mood lighten a bit once he saw Kanloan start to giggle and couldn't help to feel at ease suddenly.
His ears perk up once he heard what Yori said. "W-Wait w-wha--what are you talking a-about?--dummy...I-I don't need friends---" he quickly turned his face away from them and slightly pushes Yori while feeling embarrassed not knowing how to act around them.
Back to top Go down
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:51 pm

As Yori watched his best friend fumble with words to say, he could barely contain his laughter. "Pfahahaha!" he gushed, with an arm around his stomach and a hand lightly patting Yuuma as the Tanuki laughed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LanYing

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:59 am

Lan Ying smiled a little, feeling the warm atmosphere between the two friends. She opened her mouth to say something, but quickly closed her mouth since she couldn't think of anything good to say in that situation. Instead, she crouched and turned to Kanlaon. "How about you talk to him?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanlaon Ekgnet

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:17 am

Kanlaon's expression seemed to fall when Yuuma said he didn't need any friends. She wanted him to like her, so she tried to think of something impressive to say.

Boldly she moved out from behind Lan Ying and declared proudly "I've lived eighteen years without ever having one single friend!"

If Yuuma was the type to think that friends were unnecessary, he'd be sure to be impressed by the fact that she had lived nearly her entire life without anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LanYing

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:11 am

Lan Ying was surprised by Kanlaon's bold statement, thought it a bit sad, but then realised that she also had no friends at the age of eighteen- she was just too anti-social and the kids at her home district hated her. And the one who acted nice to her ended up kicking her out too, so they all must've hated her deep down.

She sighed sadly and was itching to tell Kanlaon that it was nothing to be proud of, but stayed quiet. She knew what the little girl was trying to do and she was afraid that if she interfered, Kanlaon would hate her--

The one thing good about being hated by everyone is that you don't have to worry about being hated anymore, Lan Ying thought as she sighed again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yori

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:47 am

Yori was a bit baffled by Kanlaon's sudden outburst and watched as her face glowed with an incredible fierce resistance that no doubt pulled her through those 18 years. He bent down before her and smiled with his eyes staring right at her. "Well, you certainly won't be alone now, not on my watch!"

Staring back at Lan Ying and Yuuma, he jokingly added, "I don't know about those two, but I'm certainly your friend!" And with a grin, he pulled the young girl into a warm hug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isaw! [O]   

Back to top Go down

Isaw! [O]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soruna Bathhouse :: Sorūna Bathhouse Building :: 4th floor - Dining Level :: Restaurant Dining Rooms-
Jump to: